Queens Daily Photo

A Photo Blog of the NYC Borough of Queens.

17 October, 2006

Autumn

Although the temperatures have gone down in the past few weeks and autumn has officially taken its place, it's nice to see that there's still some sunshine, even if just for a few hours during the day. This is my first autumn in Queens in almost 15 years. I think it's my favorite season here in NYC because it's not too cold, it doesn't rain every other day and there's no humidity! Which season suits your city the best?

2 Comments:

Blogger Irredento Urbanita said...

Autumn is my favourite season. The leaves falling are poetry of Nature.

Greetings from Barcelona

17 October, 2006 06:46  
Blogger ~tanty~ said...

Hi Magik! Welcome to DP family and thanks for your comment on my blog. Autumn and summer are my favourite seasons.

18 October, 2006 01:33  

Post a Comment

<< Home