Queens Daily Photo

A Photo Blog of the NYC Borough of Queens.

04 November, 2006

Queens Museum of Art

When you have so many wonderful museums in the city it is only inevitable that other smaller museums get overshadowed. I have never actually been inside the Queens Museum of Art (located in Flusing Meadows) but I think I'll be dropping a visit when I get the chance. One exhibition that seemed interesting from their website is a Panorama of New York City which is a small structure of all the boroughs of NYC featuring every single building that was created before 1992, resulting in almost 900,000 small structures!! I'll take a picture of my building when I get there :).
More info: http://www.queensmuseum.org

5 Comments:

Blogger tut-tut said...

I didn't know Queens had a museum of art. Thanks for illuminating me.

04 November, 2006 18:41  
Blogger magikthrill said...

to be honest neither did I!

04 November, 2006 20:40  
Blogger Olivier said...

ce musée est superbe, c'est la ou il y a la maquette en grand de NYC. elle est magnifique cette maquette. et puis ce musée est bien placé, dans le magnifique quartier de Flusing Meadows. Merci ca me rappelle de bon souvenir. je te souhaite un bon dimanche.


this museum is superb, there is a splendid model into large NYC. and then this museum is well placed, in the splendid district of Flusing Meadows. Thank you Ca recalls me of good memory. I wish you good Sunday.

05 November, 2006 01:36  
Blogger Jean said...

I am glad to see that other people are discovering their own city. I now meet people in Kerrisdale who give me ideas of what I should put in my blog. Only problem is TIME.

05 November, 2006 16:04  
Blogger Irredento Urbanita said...

The world is full of big and small universes. Try to enjoy both kinds.

Greetings from Barcelona

05 November, 2006 16:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home